Over the past 2 years over £2 millon has been reinvested into the company for specialist tube and fitting equipment, employee training and improvement of the company’s fleet of vehicles.
The combined group business turnover now exceeds £5 million and currently employs over 100 people all contributing and providing an excellent service.
Connolly Scaffolding have surpassed all expectations year on year. During their first year of business, turnover was just over £500,000, employees numbers were just 12.
Over the past 2 years over £2 millon has been reinvested into the company for specialist tube and fitting equipment, employee training and improvement of the company’s fleet of 30 commercial vehicles.
- Wayne Connolly was a mentor for the Prince of Wales Trust and helped new start up businesses.
- Connolly Scaffolding was born in 2002 with only 2 scaffolders.
- 80% of the employees had no formal training before they started for CSL.
- If you put all of their scaffolding tube ‘end to end’ it would cover over 1.6 million feet!
- In just 12 years of business they have increased turnover 600% from the first year.
- Wayne Connolly, Managing Director and founder was only 22 when he started his first company and borrowed only £7k from his friend’s grandmother.
- The largest individual project was in Salford, 3 blocks of apartments and was £1.1 million of scaffolding.
- Wayne Connolly has received six business awards including Business Person of the year and Business Development award which was presented by the late Jill Dando at the Grosvenor Hotel in London..
- The founder of the company left school at 16 and all became a YTS trainee, but not in construction.
- The highest CSL have ever scaffolded was on the top of the C.I.S. in Manchester.
- All enquiries, quotes and applications are sent via email to cut down on paper and postage.
Wayne has always maintained never to “over promise and under deliver”, to date his continued success confirms that he does not.
Yard & Vehicles
Since we established Connolly Scaffolding Ltd in 2002 we have consistently reinvested profits back into our company and the effort has shown and we have continued to grow.
Lyntown trading Estate in Eccles offers easy access to Manchester and the wider motorway network via the M60 and M62. Our large 17,000 square foot unit has provided us with the capacity to invest further in both tube and fitting and Plattec scaffold.
In 2018 we have updated our fleet by upgrading 8 of our wagons to Mercedes Ategos, which also includes a Mercedes Hiab and DAF Roll on Roll off.